Friday, July 11, 2014

Return to Home

Tyler and I just returned back home to Syracuse after a fun but tiring month on the road. We arrived in Syracuse just as a tornado and severe thunderstorms were moving across the area. Luckily, my family and friends were all safe. The next day was my 32nd birthday and I'm so happy we made it back in time to celebrate it with my family.

We took so many photos on the road and below is a brief tour of the states we covered.

South Dakota
The Grand Teton Mountains,Wyoming
Idaho
Utah
Durango, Colorado (where I got to visit with my old friend Lindsay!)
New Mexico
Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Savannah, Georgia
Returning to New York State!

Now that we are home I hope to get back into both a blogging routine and an art making routine. Hopefully soon I'll have some new art to share with you!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment