Thursday, June 19, 2014

This Week in Review

We made a stop to one of Tyler's favorite used bookstores in Minneapolis the other day. At first I didn't even want to go in but I'm glad I did. Look at the goodies I found! I'm especially interested in the book on creativity.
I found some time to work on my travel journal and make some mixed media collages as well. I'm so glad I brought my art supplies with me, even a little bit of time making art helps keep me balanced.


I downloaded the "a beautiful mess" app on my phone and had fun playing around with it yesterday :)

We took a hike along the St. Croix River with Tyler's parents yesterday afternoon. It was a lovely hike along steep cliffs that overlook the rushing river. After, we headed down to Stillwater, a cute river town, to have dinner.

I hope you are having a nice week too and that you are finding time to be creative, be outside, and be with people you love!

xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment