Thursday, June 12, 2014

Seth Apter's "Buried Treasure" online collaborative project

Mixed Media artist, author, and teacher Seth Apter is hosting an online collaborative project called Buried Treasure. Seth asks artists to repost a favorite blog post from their own blog to share again as many of us have a hard time keeping up with all of the wonderful blogging and art that is being shared out there. I think this is a fabulous idea and I'm excited to participate. I'm reposting a link to a process post I wrote in April when I really began to explore using wood panels to create wall hangings and banners. I hope you enjoy looking at my process! Thanks Seth for once again finding ways to support and connect mixed media artists.

Here's the link to the post: Inside a Process- banners and wall hangings

I'm headed over to Seth's blog now to check out all of the other buried treasure!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment