Monday, June 16, 2014

On the road

I haven't had too much time to blog lately, Tyler and I have been on the road. We started a month long road trip last Monday. The first leg of our trip brought us through Ontario, up around the northern coast of Lake Superior. It was quite spectacular! And we saw a moose!
We dropped back into the States and have been in Minneapolis spending time with Tyler's family. It's been fun and busy. This weekend there were two lovely and generous wedding showers for us. It was so nice.

I've brought some art supplies with me and intend to journal along the way but it's proven difficult to find the time so far. I've done two pages, highlighting our days driving through Ontario.

I hope to fit in a bit of journaling time tomorrow. I'm going to try to be better about blogging along with our road trip. I imagine most of my posts will be travel photos and less art but that's ok. I'm so excited to be able to travel and see the country. There are so many places I've never been!

Shared to Creative Every Day

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment