Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A look at what I've been making

I got some good studio time yesterday and today. It always feels good to get in there and get in the flow. Here is a look at what I've been making.

It's never too early to start making Christmas ornaments, right?
 
Process shot, layering painted paper towels

Two finished pieces. The bottom one is the finished version of the in process piece from the above photo. 

Three finished pieces drying outside.

 Close up of "trust" piece

Trust is a word I've been thinking about today. Trust myself and the path that I'm on, trust in love, trust that hard work pays off, trust that there is enough time to get things done, trust my intuition. I'm glad I made this piece as I was thinking about these things.

Thanks for stopping by xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment