Friday, August 1, 2014

Wonky Circles #2

I'm almost finished with my 2nd wonky circles piece. I'm having fun with these, and it's getting me back into embroidering on my work which I haven't done much of in a while.



Hopefully I get to the last of the embroidery today. I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week but, so far, it feels like today will be different. Aside from not feeling well it's been a good news week. I got a part time job as an after school art teacher (which I'm very excited about), I received news that a bunch of pieces of my art are going to be published in a magazine- which is sooo thrilling, and I made another sale of note cards on Etsy! I am very grateful for all of these things. Very grateful.

xo

Shared to Paint Party Friday. Happy PPF!

No comments:

Post a Comment