Monday, August 11, 2014

Back at the lake

We came up to the lake again yesterday. It was a beautiful day so we did some swimming and sunning. A lot of my nieces and nephews are here so we got some good hang out time with them too. There is a really big antiques show near here starting this week and Tyler and I are going to go today. I love going to this show, it's MASSIVE and so fun to look around and find things. You have to have time and patience though! I'm especially excited this year because I'm hoping to find things for our new apartment and some wedding decorations. I'll let you know if I find any goodies.

I put a few wall hangings up in my shop the other day. It made me want to get back into making them! Especially autumn themed ones.
I also had some fun with simple image transfers over the weekend. I cut up photographs of mine that I had printed on printer paper and some magazine and book pages, put mod podge on the side with the image, laid it down on the surface I was working on, used a brayer to make sure that it adhered, let it sit for a minute or two then pulled it off, revealing a cool looking transfer! Very fun.
I'm going to check in over at Creative Every Day then get ready for the antiques show. Have a great day! xo

2 comments:

  1. Modern art paintings should not be confused with contemporary art. The modern art paintings are something that refers to the late 19th and early-to-mid 20th century. The artworks produced during this time have redefined the way artists imagine, interpret and reinvent themselves from the traditional style. Looking forward to buying those beautiful Modern art paintings? Then you should definitely visit IndianArtZone.

    https://www.indianartzone.com/contemporary-mordern-art-paintings-canvas-paintings-artworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. "mcafee is an antivirus software providers that secure your computer for virus , worms ,trojens and other mailcious program .it provides full range of
    security product like antivirus , firewall etc .you have to do mcafee antivirus download "

    ReplyDelete