Friday, August 8, 2014

A busy but good week

We've been getting a lot done this week, which feels great. Tyler got his wedding suit fitted and we bought his wedding ring- two big things on our list! I think I've found sweet little dresses for some of the flower girls and I hope to purchase them today. My mom is graciously working on getting a bus to shuttle people to and from the ceremony and reception. AND we signed a lease on a new apartment and will move in a couple of weeks!!!! Yay! The apartment is a lovely two bedroom in a nice old house in a great and quiet neighborhood. I'm so excited. We celebrated signing the lease with champagne and shish kabobs.
I haven't had too much time to be in the studio this week but I did get in there last night for a few hours. I finally finished wonky circles #2 and I'm digging it.

I also finished another piece, inspired by spring (even though it's summer). Like the wonky circles, I think this one as well might lead to some other similar pieces. We'll see.

I've already got a few glittery circles lined up for the next projects :)
I hope you all have a great weekend and happy Paint Party Friday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment